About Me

My photo
i see dead people.......really

Monday, January 26, 2009

My baby boy has a permit

Well he passed his test and has his permit. Me and him are now joined at the hip. He drives me everywhere and will until July 23 that's when he gets the real thing. He is doing alot better than i thought. But of course he is driving me crazy with the let's drive stuff. I let him drive to school this morning,that is what i was most afraid of. There are alot of cars, plus it is raining but he did great. Maybe this will not be as hard as i thought.

1 comment:

One Voice said...

When they are little you worry about coughs and colds. As the get bigger you worry about them in school are they hanging with the right crowd, letting them out on their own for the first time. Then they really grow up and learn to drive, once they have passed the test you worry everytime you know they are driving....why do we as parents worry so much? I have a son who is married and guess what I still worry about him..must be a mother thing...