About Me

My photo
i see dead people.......really

Friday, February 6, 2009

Another day

I am going crazy...........My sister has been here forever now, I hate her i really do. Now she has her 5 year old son here with her in my house. I watch him everyday and he is loud. really loud. she does not a damn thing to help and it is always drama with her.She does not seem to understand that all the bad crap she is going through she caused if she left the drugs alone she would not be having problems right now she is on her way to rehab this month and when she goes I am finished with her. She just won't let me be her friend she tries to make me her momma.
On to happy stuff, Trent has passed his test and is driving me around all the time. He is doing way better than i thought he would.

No comments: