About Me

My photo
i see dead people.......really

Saturday, February 21, 2009

BYE BYE BYE

well my sister has left the building. I took her to jail where she will stay for 7 days then on to rehab for at least 6 months maybe 9. thank God. her little boy is back in st.louis with his dad.
On to different news, My son has been passing out during football. I took him to the dr. and guess what he has a hole in his heart. my two girls also have holes. My 13 year old had open-heart surgery when she was 22 months old and is all better. My 10m year old has two holes and will have it fix soon, I had no idea that my son had one until they did an ECHO on him it is a small one and we don't think that is why he has been passing out. we think that is his blood sugar, but to be on the safe side No sports until he sees the heart doctor. I hope he can still play, he is good, real good. one day he will be in the nfl he is that good. It was also his way to college I will be heart broken if he can't play and so will he. football is about the only thing he loves besides himself/ ha ha ha.

No comments: