About Me

My photo
i see dead people.......really

Monday, March 9, 2009

helpful hints from littlegirllost........please don't find me.

Let's get back to my wisdom shall we. First never ever ever get caught up in someone else's DRAMA. Just so you don't here is a line from my favorite song. To much Drama for me mama. The song drama queen, by fab family five.... Great song. I sing this to anyone who tries to pull me in. I also prefer to stay lost. That way if you can't find me you can't mess with me!!!!!!!!Here is a helpful hint to get those pesky teenagers out of bed in the morning, I always say it is either school or JDC you pick, they always choose school. It is funny how they are well all weekend and can go and do but come Monday and OH I am sick. my teenager comes up with some good ones to get out of school. this morning his joints hurt. whatever get up you are going. Another hint on getting them to clean their room, get a trash bag and start filling it, nine times out of ten they get up and start picking up. If they embarrass you in public I always tell them i will be at thier school during thier lunch and embarrass them. That one always scares them.

No comments: